Soil Bond :
Homecare has innovated the product called Soil Bondâ„¢. Soil Bondâ„¢ is an eco friendly, liquid copolymer and can solidify many types of soil and aggregate. It is effective for erosion control and also dust suppression.
Home Care recent advances in stimulation, chemistry, processing techniques & analytical instrumentation have allowed a whole host of new types of polymer particles and polymer applications to be realized. These advances led to the revolutionary development of technology into superior performance of Soil Bondâ„¢.
Soil Bondâ„¢ is a combination of copolymer and other water resistant chemicals. The solution is milky white in appearance and penetrates the soil surface. It is a non toxic combination of copolymer and other water resistant chemicals.
Once applied to the surface the copolymer molecules coalesce forming bonds between the soil or aggregate particles. The key advantage originates with itâ€™s long molecular structure that links and cross links together. As water dissipates from the soil or aggregate, a durable and water resistant matrix of flexible solid mass is created. Once cured, Soil Bondâ„¢ becomes completely transparent, leaving the natural landscape to appear untouched.
Soil Bondâ„¢ results are based on the application rate used. Modest application rates are used for dust suppression and erosion control by creating a three dimensional cap or surface crust. Heavier rate can generate qualities similar to cement, useful for soil solidification and stabilization found in road building. By adjusting the application rate, Soil Bondâ„¢ can remain effective from weeks to several years.
The advanced technology of Soil Bondâ„¢ is modernizing the way we stabilize soils and aggregates in addition to controlling dust and erosion for a whole new generation. Soil Bondâ„¢ application are extensive, ranging from simple backyard trails and construction sites to global transportation infrastructure.
Home Care is dedicated to solving economically the soil stabilizing challenges faced by the residential, commercial, industrial, transportation, railways and irrigation sectors.
- Does not require pre-wetting, tough adhesion properties will benefit from pre wetting soils.
- Not a blanketing product, penetrates into the soils.
- Invisible after curing process thus landscape appears undisturbed.
- Soil penetration depths are a factor of viscosity, volume of solution and soil type.
- No extra solution required for cleaning the equipment used, can be cleaned with hot or cold water.
- Non hazardous to operators.
- Curing time ranges from 24 to 72 hours dependent on ambient temperatures, soil moisture content, soil temperature and relative humidity.
- Longevity of application (dependent on land use).
- Suitable to Indian climatic conditions and temperatures, as the recommended application temperature is above 700F.
- Storage at normal room temperature i.e. between 500 to 1000F.
- Reactivation by water by adding more solution if required.
- Captures dust which has migrated onto the treated surface after the initial application.
- Repair cracks in treated surface with solution and soil.
- Repair potholes in speedy manner, beneficial and economical.
- 1% of cement by weight of the total soil can be mixed to enhance compressive strength for mud/aggregate bricks.